Sunday, September 09, 2007

All Things New


Watch this great YouTube video response to The Passion of the Christ by Brad Paisley and Sara Evans, New Again, at this linked site.

The movie The Passion of the Christ touched many people—and I believe the video New Again will, too. The song is the voice of Mary questioning the execution of her Son, who responds with an explanation.

My good friend Karen said she has the movie, but she hasn't watched it yet because she doesn't have the nerve to see it by herself. It is true that it's not easy to watch. I went to see it when it first came out. Actually, I saw it three times without really meaning to. My friend Carolyn wanted to see it, so we left our college office hours a little early one day to see it. Then my mother wanted to go, so I went with her. A few weeks later, I went with several other college instructors and five big football-player students; the young men were deeply moved by it.


Picture from http://www.imdb.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment